Hello and welcome to this online module of ‘EndNote for your thesis.’
This module will take about 30 minutes to complete and will help you:
- Understand what EndNote is and why to use it
- Be aware of how to collect references from a range of online sources
- Be aware of how to organise and edit references
- Understand how EndNote integrates with Word
- Know how to safely backup your EndNote Library
- Understand best practice for using Endnote
You can work your way through the module in sequence by using the Next and Back links at the bottom of each page. Alternatively, you can use the menu at the top of the screen to skip to a particular section.
We hope you find this module useful. Let us know what you think via the feedback form at the end.
You may also be interested in viewing the following webinar, recorded from the Library’s ‘PhD Up’ program, which complements this online module. Please note that this webinar is 60 mins in duration.