The Library’s subject guides are good starting points for research. They list relevant databases and other resources relevant for different subject areas.
Access the Library’s Subject Guides from the Library website (this link will open in a new tab).
You might like to browse the subject guides to locate one or more relevant to your research topic and then come back to this page to continue the module.
Image below: The Architecture library subject guide for RMIT University
Note that there are also other useful guides such as
There are also a range of Research guides:
- HDR students (introduction to library services for HDR candidates)
- Starting your literature review
- Staying current with your research
- Research Impact
- Researcher Profiles and Identifiers
- Publishing your Research
- Finding and Obtaining Theses
- Research Data Management
- Go to the Library homepage and find a subject guide relevant to your research area.
- Does that subject guide list any databases that might useful for your research topic?