The Library’s subject guides are good starting points for research. They list relevant databases and other resources relevant for different subject areas.
Access the Library’s Subject Guides from the Library website (this link will open in a new tab).
You might like to browse the subject guides to locate one or more relevant to your research topic and then come back to this page to continue the module.
Watch this video for a brief introduction to ‘What’s a Library Subject Guide?‘
Note that there are also other useful guides such as:
There are also a range of Research guides that include:
- Finding and obtaining theses
- HDR students
- Research Data Management
- Research Metrics
- Researcher Profiles and ORCID iDs
- Starting your literature review
- Staying current with your research
- Strategic Publishing
- Systematic Reviews in Health
- Go to the Library homepage and find a subject guide relevant to your research area.
- Does that subject guide list any databases that might useful for your research topic?