The Library’s subject guides are good starting points for research. They list relevant databases and other resources relevant for your subject area.
Access the Library’s Subject Guides from the Library website.
Note that there are also other useful guides such as
There are also a range of Research guides:
- Research Impact
- Researcher Profiles and Identifiers
- Staying Current with your Research
- Publishing your Research
- Finding and Obtaining Theses
- Go to the Library homepage and find a subject guide relevant to your research area.
- Does that subject guide list any databases that might useful for your research topic?